Last Updated January 23, 2020
- Types of Information We Collect
- How RedFox Solar Uses Information
- When and Why RedFox Discloses Information
- Your Choices and Options
- Accessing and Correcting Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- International Visitors
- California Privacy Rights
- Our Contact Information
1. Types of Information We Collect
You may be asked to provide information when you visit our website, register, subscribe, or create an account for our Services, contact RedFox Solar for customer service purposes, or otherwise interact with or use our Services. We may collect certain types of information, including information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and geographic location (“Personal Information”), and information that does not identify you personally.
We may also collect the following types of information:
- Registration and Contact Information that allows you to register for the Services and allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email address, password, social media user account names, telephone number, or other address at which you receive communications from or on behalf of RedFox Solar. If you sign up using a social media account, we will also receive information from that service.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. When you use our Services, our partners and we may collect certain information using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters which are either session cookies or persistent cookies. A Session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. These tools allow us to improve our web pages and services to you.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. However, please be aware that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
- Information from Third Parties. We may receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information we have about you. If you use a social media platform or other third-party methods of communication to interact with RedFox Solar that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of information related to that platform.
2. How RedFox Solar Uses Information
Among others, RedFox Solar uses the information to:
- Operate and improve our services;
- Perform analytics;
- Provide customer support;
- Fulfill requests for RedFox Solar services;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support;
- Communicate and provide additional information which may be of interest to you about RedFox Solar, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Carry out other purposes to which you consent.
In addition to the above, we may aggregate information and use it for any purpose.
3. When and Why RedFox Solar Discloses Information
- To our affiliated companies;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all the RedFox Solar’s assets, in which personal information held by RedFox Solar about our site Users is among the assets transferred.
4. Your Choices and Options
We can provide you with a more robust and personalized service when we know more about you. However, you can limit the information you provide to RedFox Solar, and you can limit the communications that RedFox Solar sends to you.
Cookies. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some customized features of our Services.
Email. You can manage your email preferences by clicking “unsubscribe” on any email communication we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others.
Connecting through Social Networks. You may be able to manage what social networks share with RedFox Solar when you register with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo among others. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media platform or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between RedFox Solar and your social media account.
5. Accessing and Correcting Information
Keeping your information enables us to provide you with the best services and offers available through our business partners and us.
You may update or correct your information and preferences at any time by accessing your Settings through the Service or contacting RedFox Solar.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, or if you would like to access or request a correction to any other information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we may retain all information you submit for if needed to conduct a legitimate business need or as required by law, including for backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, compliance with legal obligations, dispute resolution, enforcing our agreements, and analytics.
6. Security of Personal Information
While we utilize reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to protect your information, the transmission of such information via the internet is not entirely secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the efforts of others to circumvent any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
7. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The site is intended to be used by adults only and not directed towards children under the age of eighteen. Accordingly, RedFox Solar does not intend to collect personal information from anyone known to be under the age of eighteen. If you believe that RedFox Solar has collected personal information from children under the age of eighteen, please notify RedFox Solar immediately so that steps may be taken to eliminate such information.
8. International Visitors
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Service you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
9. California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California and have provided your information to us, you may request information once per calendar year about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and body of your message.
11. California Privacy Rights